Many people face problems when they lose their mobile phone or when data gets deleted due to any virus. There might be situations when your old mobile needs to be replaced with new one. Manually transferring data from old mobile to new one very boring and hectic. Important data lose may affect you financially also as it contains many important files and passwords. Now on wards you don’t have to worry about backup. There are two easy ways to backup and restore android data on computer so that you can easily access it whenever needed.
Now a day’s android has facility to backup online but this is not safe as well, there might be situations when online server may not work or crash. This will also result in data lose. The best way to backup your data is using “Backup and restore android data through android data recovery” software “Dr fone” available in google play store. You can backup data such as contacts, messages, applications data such as whatsapp, facebook, calendar, settings, playlists, photos, videos, music, notes and many other files.
Following are the ways to Backup and restore android data on computer Windows 10/ 8/ 7: Reviews
- Backup and restore android data through android data recovery software Dr. fone
Steps That follow in software,
- Plug your android device to laptop or PC using data cable. Install the software and then run it.
- Select types of data that you want to backup. Follow the instructions while connecting through USB.
- After completing backup, you can check data by clicking “view the backup”.
- Whenever you need to restore your data from backup, connect it to PC or laptop wherein data is backed up. Then you can choose the backup history you want to restore. After clicking “view” you can see the data from right side in details and select it.
- Hit restore after selecting the data. Your files will be restored.
I recommend all to backup regularly in a week so that no data will be lost. Always use Dr fone to Backup and restore android data on computer.