here are the tips for how to disable or enable edge panel on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, S10, and Samsung Galaxy S10e. Edge panel works like a quick shortcut access app that has been added. Also, we can remove existing or add an official app or third-party apps like browser, Navigation or social app. Edge panel is most powerful features for the Samsung galaxy fold mobile, because using this Edge panel we can put any app in side by side view easily on a small screen as well.
Samsung is working for show Edge panel in landscape mode, So we can quickly open any app in any mode.
Enable or Disable Edge panel on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10e
- Swipe finger from top to open control center and tap on the settings gear icon.
- Now, on Settings app, Scroll to Display option.
- Next to Display, Tap on Edge screen.
- here’s the option for Enable Edge panel on a home screen or app screen.
- More Settings: You can also add a different lightning effect like black, cool, Glow, Multicolor, Bubble, Wave, Basic.