We found major issues on Samsung Galaxy S9, phone wants to turn on after turn off by itself. so the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus users are trying to charge and wake up again as usual. But some cases are saying why my iPhone Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus phone turn on after charge overnight. We find the basic reasons and solutions for this case how to fix and persist this issue carefully.
My pro tips saying that we can fix this problem ourselves apart from these conditions. Your Android mobile watch damaged with water, liquid, drop the issue, internal hardware replaced by some low-quality part replace by the third-party manufacturer.
Solution 1: force restart your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- Press and hold volume down button and quickly press and hold the power button at once for 10 seconds minimum.
- Make sure and not this, fast face only volume down button after that power key. Otherwise, you can’t get the result for force restart.
Solution 2: Force reboot Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 plus in charging mode
- Make sure about are you using the official charger that came with Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 plus kit.
- Always use original charger when you go outside your home or office, for any other visiting places.
- If you know that everything is fine for your Samsung Galaxy S9. Qawwali now reboots your Samsung Galaxy after 10 minutes recharge period.
- Press and hold volume down button, on the go press and hold power button continuously for 10 seconds until mobile goes a black screen or off.
- Now press and hold the power button to turn on.
useful for you
- Samsung Galaxy S9/S9plus black screen issue
- Samsung Galaxy S9/S9plus turn off/on camera shutter sound
- Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 plus camera shortcut tips
You can discuss with us more about your Samsung Galaxy S9 won’t turn on and turn off automatically by itself after fully recharge.
Steel are you getting the problem, you can visit at nearest store for repair service is free. Also, you can contact the mobile technician near to you.