You are unable to save or find recent call, dial call, even missed call under the call log history in your Android smartphone, These are the solutions on solution that may cause of your problem. Different iPhone models like Sony Xperia, Samsung Galaxy, xiaomi, LG, HTC, Huwai, Note 3, Vivo, Google pixel, pixel XL, redmi, Karbonn, Intex, Oppo and many others. Settings and fixes are the same in all the android models that you can try in your mobile.
Incoming call, Recent call or Call log not showing in Android mobile: Android Nougat, Marshmallow, Lollipop
Restart or Reboot
Primary solution for this problem is restart or reboot. This option helps to re-fix your problem on it or related many others. Press & Hold power button continuously until you show “Restart” or “Reboot” options.
Disable Guest mode
You must check guest mode is enabled in your system device gets more reason you that everyone doesn’t know but it works really well when you handle your Android smartphone into the others hand or keep to play your child. Guest mode is automatically enabling all the privacy like your all call history, messages, media files pictures for video. This option is available in the privacy settings go to the settings > privacy > find the guest mode (Disable).
Factory reset is the last solution for any Android OS and mobile it will erase all the content and custom settings that you have seat in your mobile only. So before going to disturb please keep backup of your all mobile data like Media Kit contacts messages not males and any other set are very useful for you. Factory settings Mac your mobile like new means default settings that will help to change your problem like call log on history not showing in Android mobile.
Hope you get a fix the problem related to call log on recent call, miss call not showing in your Android mobile phone app.
Many people were waiting for 2017 to purchase new mobile phones in 2017, here we come with the list of new mobile phones that are going to be launched in 2017, if you are planning to purchase them, then this year will be very good for you. Latest mobile phones with specifications and release dates are here on best4geeks.
Let us see some big brand mobile phones with their price, release date and specifications and let you decide which will suit you and your pocket, means which will fit you budget. Now a day’s mobile phones are must to own with latest technology so that you will be at same level with the remaining world. If you are not using the technology then you will remain far behind the world.
Latest mobile phones list:
Apple iphone 8:
- The iPhone 7 will be packed with iOS 11
- Upgraded Apple A11 chipset processor
- Waterproof Technology
- Reversible USB charger
- No headphone jack this time
- Slimmer iPhone ever created
- Iphone 8s will start from – Rs. 61454.72 in India and USD $937
- 8GB of RAM
- 12MP-dual ultrapixel camera
- 5-inch QHD Display
- 256GB of inbuilt memory
- Snapdragon 835 processor
Samsung Galaxy S8 edge:
- Snapdragon 835 processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 4K screen display
- 5G Network supported
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- Powered with 6GB of RAM
- Dual (21MP+12MP) rear camera
- 64GB, 128GB, 256GB storage option
- 3500mAh battery
- Fingerprint scanner, eye scanner
One Plus 4:
- 6 and 8 GB RAM Variant
- 5.5-inch AMOLED QHD display
- Snapdragon 830 processor
- 21-megapixel back and 12-megapixel front cam
- Oxygen OS with android N
Microsoft Surface Phone:
- Quad HD 5.5-inch AMOLED screen
- Gorilla Glass 4
- Snapdragon processor 830
- 8GB of RAM (DDR4)
- 21-megapixel rear camera and 8MP front camera
- 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
- 4000mAh battery
Nokia P Flagship:
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- 4G support
- 13- and 16MP-megapixel camera
- 5.0 And 5.5-inch display
- Snapdragon 430 processor
- Latest Android
Xiaomi Mi 6:
- Ultra HD 2160 x 3840 pixels Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 830
- 8GB of powerful RAM
- May come with 5g network
- 4200mah battery
- 21-Megapixels back and 13-Megapixels front camera
Samsung Galaxy X (Foldable phone):
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 830 processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 4,000mAh or 3,600mAh battery
- 5.5 to 5.7inch QHD Super AMOLED foldable display
- Water and dust resistance
- 256GB internal storage + microSD
- Dual rear cameras
- Iris scanner
Sony Xperia C6:
- Powered by 4GB RAM
- Snapdragon 820 processor
- 20-Megapixels back and 16MP front camera
- 6-inch screen display (FHD)
This was the list and specifications of latest mobile phones that are going to launch in 2017. You can refer to our previous post for details about these mobile phones.
Many people face problems when they lose their mobile phone or when data gets deleted due to any virus. There might be situations when your old mobile needs to be replaced with new one. Manually transferring data from old mobile to new one very boring and hectic. Important data lose may affect you financially also as it contains many important files and passwords. Now on wards you don’t have to worry about backup. There are two easy ways to backup and restore android data on computer so that you can easily access it whenever needed.
Now a day’s android has facility to backup online but this is not safe as well, there might be situations when online server may not work or crash. This will also result in data lose. The best way to backup your data is using “Backup and restore android data through android data recovery” software “Dr fone” available in google play store. You can backup data such as contacts, messages, applications data such as whatsapp, facebook, calendar, settings, playlists, photos, videos, music, notes and many other files.
Following are the ways to Backup and restore android data on computer Windows 10/ 8/ 7: Reviews
- Backup and restore android data through android data recovery software Dr. fone
Steps That follow in software,
- Plug your android device to laptop or PC using data cable. Install the software and then run it.
- Select types of data that you want to backup. Follow the instructions while connecting through USB.
- After completing backup, you can check data by clicking “view the backup”.
- Whenever you need to restore your data from backup, connect it to PC or laptop wherein data is backed up. Then you can choose the backup history you want to restore. After clicking “view” you can see the data from right side in details and select it.
- Hit restore after selecting the data. Your files will be restored.
I recommend all to backup regularly in a week so that no data will be lost. Always use Dr fone to Backup and restore android data on computer.