Find step by step guide on Activate Wireless Powershare on Galaxy Note 10/Galaxy Note 10 Plus. What to do if you don’t have a charger and there is a need to charge your device, thinking about this problem Samsung has invented the Power Sharing feature on Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus. With the help of this feature, you can Share the Power with other devices just by putting both the device back to back with each other. You can charge buds, Phone, and watches which support wireless charging.
Dual charging is also possible when the power Sharing is on. You can charge your Galaxy Note 10/ Note 10 Plus while power-sharing. before using Power sharing feature you must have a minimum 30% battery on your device. Follow the steps given below to enable power-sharing option:
Way to Enable and Use PowerShare on Galaxy S10 Plus/Galaxy S10: Fix the PowerShare Problems
1. Device to Device Charging:
Through Device to Device charging option, you can charge another device supporting wireless charging from your Galaxy Note 10/ Note 10 Plus. Follow the steps given below to do so:
- Step 1: Pull down the Notification Panel on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10 Plus.
- Step 2: Click on the Power Share icon to enable it.
- Step 3: Place the device back to back for charging them.
Keep in mind that the device which supports wireless charging can only be charged through this feature.
2. Dual Charging:
Through dual charging, you can charge another device and your Galaxy Note 10/ Note 10 Plus simultaneously. Follow the steps given below to enable this feature:
- Step 1: Put your Galaxy Note 10/ Note 10 Plus in the charging.
- Step 2: Pull down the Notification Panel and Click on the PowerShare icon to enable it.
- Step 3: Blue light will flash at the back when powershare is activated.
- Step 4: Put the other device back-to-back with your Galaxy Device.
- Step 5: Now the device will confirm the connectivity of the other device connected. You just need to give confirmation by clicking OK.
- Step 6: While the device is charging the light on the back will turn red.
- Step 7: The Green Wireless Icon will appear on the Display bar or on Always on Display Panel this shows that the device connected is charging. You can also pull down notification here message will be displayed that the connected device is charging.
- Step 8: Once the device connected is completely charged then the lights at back will off.
So this is the way by which the dual charging can be done.
Now, this was about how to do the charging. but if the issues are occurring with the Power Sharing feature. Let us see some
Solutions That will Solve The Problems of Power Sharing Feature:
Solution 1: Remove third-party cases or covers from both devices.
The charging is unable to connect because of some thick covers on the devices or due to some materials which prevent the charging.
Solution 2: Make sure the phone that is providing power has sufficient charge.
You need to check the charging of your Galaxy Note 10/ Note 10 Plus, if your device has charging less than 30% then it won’t support wireless charging. Hence before charging you need to make sure that the device has to charge more than 30%. If you have less charging then you can do dual charging.
Solution 3: Turn on Wireless PowerShare and place the devices together back-to-back.
If had not put the device in the proper position then the device will sound with the vibrate and when you listen you need to keep your device at the proper place to charge it perfectly.
Solution 4: Place the charging devices on a flat surface with plenty of space.
While charging you the devices will generate heat and hence you need to keep space around the device, this things thing will special happen when the charge I did on dual charging. Wireless charging will automatically stop when the device gets warm.
This was the tutorial for the powersharing and troubleshoots of powersharing.