Google has recently outcome with its new “Style & Wallpapers” Theming app and it is been going to launch its debut on Google Pixel 4 and will be /know as “Pixel Themes”. Styles and Wallpapers were also seen working the Google Pixel 3 XL. And Google has redesigned this by giving two sections. One for selecting the wallpaper and another for creating a new style in the device.
Wallpaper section is as regular as you expectations but there is something new and interesting in the Style section. On Google Pixel 3 XL there was only one theme available but in this New launch of Google Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL there will be four themes available to the consumers. Let us see how to activate or use the different themes and customize your device with new themes:
Steps for Create a Custom Them Style and Wallpaper on Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL
- Tap and hold on the Black home screen of your pixel mobile, Select Styles & Wallpaper option from the popup menu.
- Firstly you need to Press the Custom Button. Then you will be asked to select the font. Google Pixel 3 XL has two fonts but here in Google Pixel 4 & Pixel 4 XL, you will have many options
- We can Change Wallpaper using the bottom tab on your mobile screen, See Below image, Next to Style tap is Wallpaper.
- The second thing you need to select the Icon design here you will get at least two more designs then Google Pixel 3XL.
- Next, On the Third screen, you can select the accent color. In this there Eight color options which we can see through beta updates. This option is expanded in the Google Pixel 4 or not is still not fixed.
- After clicking on the Next button, things are you can pick icon shape from the app drawer and in some system elements.
- The last step of creating a custom theme is to give it a name. And save the theme. Now Repeat the same steps to create another custom theme on your Pixel 4 & Pixel 4 XL mobile.
So this how the Themes in the Google Pixel 4 works. image source [9to5mac]