Right now we can latest Software update for the Cosco Packet Tracker, that you can downloed directly from here for 32 bit OS and 64 Bit OS. Offline installer Cisco packet tracker you doesn’t need any interent connection to install or your Windows Laptop/Desktop or Linux Ubuntu OS. In Past Cisco Released serial Version with important features and improvement basically in software that most compatible with laerst Windows OS – Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP or Linux OS.
Check this Download Cisco Packet Tracer is here, Cisco Packet Tracer is only available for windows 32 Bit and 64 Bit OS. But For Linux only 64-Bit Software Version is Available also it’s compatible with only on Debian based Linux.
It’s Also Available for Androd mobile users, Download it from play store and Regiaster your Self.
Downlaod and Install Cisco Packet Tracer on Windows or Linux
- First of all install Cisco Packet Tracer on your Computer or Laptop.
- And run Cisco packet tracer installer set up on your Windows system.
- Next step is registered your service Cisco network Academy account. If you don’t have any account in Cisco network then you should go with a guest account.
As a guest, you can try the Cisco software and use the tools that come with it. Find out the basic toolbar it top of the screen, the right of the screen, and the bottom of the screen.
System requirement of install and use Cisco packet tracer 7.1.1
- Microsoft Windows 7/ 8 and 10. In Linux Ubuntu.
- At least premium 4(2.5 GHz)
- At least 2GB RAM required – 4GB is best for the software use
- 700mb storage capacity at least for the software installation
- Screen resolution is 1024 X 768.
- If you have 32 bit Linux operating system, then you should install Cisco packet tracer 7.1 instead of Cisco packet tracer 1.1.1.
Like and Share this post to your friends who want to know where to download Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 direct download & offline installer for windows and linux.