Let’s Get help in find your lost or stolen Galaxy Earbuds remotely on Map or Play finding sound remotely. When you don’t remember that where you have kept your Galaxy Buds or you are unable to find it or you have lost it due some circumstances. Then you don’t need to worry much you can get back your buds easily without doing many efforts.
Galaxy earbuds are very similar to the Apple AirPods. Galaxy earbuds are easy to use and very compatible with all the android devices. So here in this tutorial, we will show how to find your lost galaxy buds. Finding earbuds is very simple and easy you don’t need an app or device you can find your buds by the inbuilt app in your Samsung Galaxy device that in Galaxy Wearable App.
Your earbuds must be in the bluetooth range of your Galaxy Device. So you can find your Galaxy buds without facing any difficulties. We advise you to move your device to the different places so that you can get better result and earbuds can easily found. You need to move device as the bluetooth range is very low.
Let us See How To Find Galaxy Buds. Follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Open Galaxy Wearable app in your device. [Also use your Android mobile that Paired with your Earbuds]
- Step 2: Now view earbuds in the Galaxy Wearable app.
- Step 3: Select Find My Earbuds option.
- Step 4: Now press the Green Play Button.
- Step 5: After doing these earbuds will start playing the sound, it will get louder so that you can clearly hear the sound and find the earbuds.
So by following such steps you can easily and comfortability find your earbuds without doing much efforts.