You read this article I cover all the network problem with LG TV. and I will Netflix help That works for all the Netflix users with the basic issue and most common problems arise all the time while we connecting and turn on Netflix on HD smart TV using the Netflix app. Mostly re using Netflix app both upcoming movies TV shows and programs live in HD resolution and low cost from Netflix streaming. Please guide also helps to other problems on Netflix like freeze Netflix why will launch or unable to start, Netflix crashes on LG TV, Netflix won’t respond. Netflix frozen on LG TV, unable to see or search cause of can’t find Netflix on LG smart TV. there is a problem connecting to Netflix so, here guide Netflix not working on smart tv.
Troubleshooting steps and solutions for LG smart TV not working and not connecting
solution 1: check your network
This is the most common and irritating situation for the network problem. So first of all check on your modem after that plug socket is given back in modem, router, LG smart TV. Don’t remove or disconnect the ethernet cable from the router, only the devices one by one modem, router, and the TV plugin one by one.
solution 2: check the firmware
People are generally updating the device with the latest firmware somewhere But pe and updating or miss the updating for the app. Let’s see how to update the Netflix app on LG TV. Go to the settings app on your LG smart TV, next click on settings all the settings options, now from the left pane click on the general option, when clicking on about this TV.
solution 3: uninstall the App- LG smart tv apps not working
check for updates click on this button and wait for updates and download and install after that. Uninstall the Netflix app and reinstall the app, how to uninstall Netflix on LG smart TV of all go to the LG TV screen, next find home smart button on a remote to bring up launch bar on your Smart TV.
- Now click on more apps to find the Netflix app install on your TV.
- Now Netflix app to get offer facing arrow and click on it
- Here you can see X with skull will appear on the screen.
Here is a confirmation option to remove the apps completely from your TV. After removing the Netflix app from your TV, that means app data and cache also removed that means you can reinstall fresh new apps that updated with latest features and login sessions.
Solution 4: Install the App Back
Now, this is the time to install the Netflix app again on a TV, how to install Netflix on LG smart TV. Follow my guide to install the Netflix app download TV.
Step #1: press the home smart button on a remote to bring up the launch bar on your TV.
Step #2: See more apps option at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Step #3: Here you will find LG content Store the app to launch the store, premium option from the menu on the right.
Step #4: Here is the option to find the Netflix app from the LG content store after that install on the TV.
Step #5: Launch it and sign in with the latest information and login information.
Solution 5: check the location settings
Netflix is a location-based service that we know and this rule also applies for the TVS to easily detect your location from them. Internet connection please enable Location Settings option from your TV.
- First of all press the home smart button on the remote
- Now click on the settings icon from the top right.
- Close all the setting open at the bottom of the screen of your TV
- Now click on the general menu from the left.
- Choose the location your service area zip code. Once you enter the zip code, press the enter button I will be updated automatically an affecting on the Netflix app only on your LG TV.
Solution 6: reset the TV to factory settings
- This is Easy quick and solution for any kind of biggest issue happen on your TV in the background or in front of the screen.
- Press home start button on a remote, click on the settings option.
- Now select the general from the left pane, click on reset to initial settings.
- Enter the TV passcode that you have set for tv settings.
Once TV will restart, that follow the initial set off of your TV. Maybe you need to reinstall Netflix app if the app is removed after factory reset. and fix issue Netflix not working on LG smart tv 2018-19, maybe this problem creat on your Samsung Smart Tv so guys follow the same step.
Hope you guys Thumbs Up and give your comment related to this topic or share your problems call solution if you have that works for you.