Quickly fix the issues on GBoard stopped working on Motorola android mobile. Gboard is a very popular android keyboard app developed by Google. GBoard is supported by all android device Motorola, Samsung, OeePlus, Oppo, Mi, etc. Gboard is released in 2016. its small piece of keyboard software but very functional. since 2016 then this app updated various features like GIFs, emojis, a predictive typing pad, Google Search, voice record, multiple languages, etc…
GBoard gives the best benefits. guys, now you have been share & search anything in google keyboard. you can find & Download news, weather, sports scores, emoji, and GIF. this is the best facility for android users but here some Motorola uses are not satisfied. they reported me personally app is crashing and not working perfectly. how can I fix it? so, here we share with you how to fix GBoard Crushing issue on the Motorola android device. let’s see some possible troubleshoot steps…
Fix: Gboard Stopped Working on Motorola Android Mobile
If your GBoard is not working perfectly. so you try first to do master reset & clear the cache partition. this process is clean two different parts of phone storage. this process is not removing your device’s personal data.
How to Perform a Wipe Cache Partition On Motorola
- > Restart your device using side buttons combination.
- > Press and Hold Power Button and Volume Down Buttons Simulately Until You Can See Motorola Logo On Your Device.
- > Now You Can Select and Put Your Device In Recovery Mode Using Volume Down Button. And Highlight
- > Press And Hold Volume Down Button Until You Can See Massage on Your Mobile Screen to Recovery Mode.
- Now, Press Power Button to start for Recovery Mode. Now, You Can See Red Exclamation Mark In Your Device.
- > First Hold Power Button and then Volume Up Buttons and Release the Power button.
- > Tap Volume Button to Scroll Wipe Cash Partition and Press & Select Power Button.
- > You Will Show Highlight On Your Device: “Reboot system now” Press Power Button To Select This Option.
- That’s it
Still Not Fix Issue So Please: Clear Gboard App Cache
- Open Setting> App Management> Select Gboard Option> Storage> Press “OK” Clear Up the Cache.
- >Still Not Solved GBoard Problem, So follow Above All Step But Now, You Do Not Clear Up the Cache, You Should ClearYour Mobile Data.
Browse more 6 Troubleshooting tips on Gboard issues fix on android mobile.
Follow Our Above Article And Fix Gboard Stopped Working on Motorola Phone. Share This Block With Your Friends And Family. Have A Nice Day!