Windows 11 is the latest modification from Microsoft. To this adding the new interface, for the work. But Are you facing the same issue with the microphone as I don’t worry let me help you with the solution for you on how to fix the microphone and use it for different purposes like gaming, audio recording, etc. in the latest windows 11
I will guide you to the problems faced by the users and how to overcome this.
Here we have taken a few discussions and help with the solution in windows 11.
Microphone Privacy Settings.
As many times the microphone gets disabled through privacy settings to avoid third-party application usage. The common issues lead due to this it can be fixed. some users comment us microphone not showing up. let’s see.
Kindly follow the steps to check the privacy settings.
- Go to start icon > setting.
- Check for privacy and setting tab.
- You could see an option for the microphone. Following the on-screen notations kindly roll over the microphone and you will be able to see the access control on the microphone.
Now you will be able to see the mic is disabled or not.
How can test my microphone window 11? Testing the microphone is the easiest part to be performed for this you just need to follow the steps as I have mentioned and you are good to go.
The basic steps that we have seen are the same as above.
- Go to settings >sounds.
- Go to more sound settings.
- Go to the recording tab. After following the on-screen notations go to properties in the bottom right.
- How to test microphone sound windows 11? Now you can check the levels of the microphone as shown.
- After clicking on the headset icon now you can change the levels and test the microphone in Windows 11.
- Apply the settings and it’s done.
Hence after this, you can make a test for the microphone for any device following the above steps. Now you can check the sensitivity and test it again for other devices too.