In this short tutorial, we will explain Screen recorder on Samsung Galaxy S20, S20Plus, or S20 Ultra. A screen recorder is a very useful feature. screen recorder will have access to all information that is visible on your screen. this includes all information like photo, massage, password, payment detail, and audio that you play.
Using the Screen Recorder: Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra. screen recorder is the best feature. you can record your device screen using quick pannel. the screen recording function gives permission to record screen easily without having to download any external applications. let’s see How do I record my screen on Samsung.
Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra: How to Use Screen Recorder.
Follow the below step on how to using Screen Recorder on your Samsung Galaxy device.
- Swipe down the notification panel from the top of the screen, you can see All “System Setting”, Tap it.
- Swipe right your finger on the screen, and you are on the second-page screen on shortcut pannel. you can see the screen recorder option. Tap on it.
- Dialogue card will Pop up: Allow Samsung capture to take pictures and record videos?
- Tap Allow.
- Now you can navigate over that UI & apps to record the screen that you want.
- You can see Pop up Bubble in the top right of the screen.
- When you finish recording. Tap on the square and stop recording.
- Now, You can get Pop up at the bottom of the screen. that indicates you, your recording is saved.
- you can transfer the Google Photos app, Samsung Gallery app, Photo app or photo storage app.
That’s it. use the above steps and fix How to Enable/Disable Screen Recording On Samsung Galaxy S20, S20Plus, and S20 Ultra. Share it with your friends and family. have a nice day. keep reading our tips for the good health of your android device.