Don’t worry! if you are stuck in your friend’s home and there is an overcrowded area and there is the most common problem is week carrier connectivity and internet issue. if your mobile service doesn’t available. you Can use your friend Wi-Fi connection and make the call with your kith and kin and send mail and messages easily using their Wi-FI connection.how’s do it, in the short article we will share with you How to Enable/Turn On Wi-Fi Calling On Samsung Galaxy S20/ S20 Plus.
The mobile signal is very congested these days. so, everyone can’t use internet connectivity. are you face this same issue? its best solution is Wi-Fi calling. Wi-Fi calling gives you the best call quality more than cellular connectivity. let’s see how to fix Wi-Fi calling not working issue on Samsung Galaxy S20/ S20 Plus.
2 Ways to Turn on or Activate Wi-Fi Calling: Samsung Galaxy S20/S20Plus
Method 1: From Settings app
- Open Settings app on Galaxy S20/S20 Plus/Ultra
- Next, Tap on Connections.
- Now, Scroll to the Toggle WiFi Calling, Enable the Toggle.
- That’s it.
Method 2: From Dialer (Phone App)
if you can’t see the Wi-Fi call option on setting you can access, it from the phone’s dialer. here how’s do it.
- Tap on the Phone icon on your Galaxy mobile home screen. Also called Dialer Screen On Samsung Android Device.
- Tap on the Recent tab, You Can See Three Verticle Dots On Top Right Corner, Tap it.
- Tap On Setting.
- Turn On/Toggle Wi-Fi Calling.
- That’s it.
That’s it. use the above steps and fix How to enable Wi-Fi calling on the Galaxy S20 & S20 Plus. Share it with your friends and family. have a nice day. keep reading our tips for the good health of your android device