Annotate means highlighting the text and selecting it and make few changes if needed. This feature contains many useful sections which can be useful for the users who do the verification or who sign documents or digital papers. let’s see get PDF reader – View, Edit, Annotate
Annotation can be done in many different modes will discuss a few of them.
How Annotation can be done in pdf?
To annotate the pdf kindly follow these steps:
- Open your pdf file In Microsoft edge.
- After opening up the pdf kindly check out the address bar where you will find the annotations tools.
- Looking at the tool, you could see the draw and erase function. So you can draw and erase the documents.
How to annotate in the Microsoft edge?
In this, the whole things remain the same as above. For annotating, the Microsoft edge kindly goes through these steps:
- After opening the edge browser from the taskbar below.
- After going to the edge browser, kindly go through the webpage that you want to annotate.
- After opening the tab, check on the star mark icon beside the reading icon. there you will see the book icon go through it and select a passage to annotate or you could use any other webpage or an article.
- After selecting the passage you could see an option for different functions as shown below.
- If you don’t get a tab, you could still annotate by clicking the right click on the selected items so it will list the options too.
Annotating is a fun based activity too as you can edit and make it interesting in whatever look you want. This can be an interesting tool for uses who wants to remove a stroke or some of the scribbles present in the document.