Safe mode on android mobile helps in locate problems like Overheating, Battery drain, Restarting itself, Apps and Mobile crashing, and Restart itself. When you put your android mobile in safe mode, Screen widget may be reset so first take a screenshot of that. Now, In safe mode, your mobile will run smoothly because the Backgroud process will stop also sometime your Screen misbehave also.
But in the safe mode on OnePlus mobile, you can delete the third-party apps that cause the issues. and Reistainled app one by one to identify which app is incompatible. Here I gonna show you the steps for entering oneplus 8 android mobile in Safe/DFU mode and Exit Safe mode.
Enter OnePlus 8 & OnePlus 8 Pro in Safe Mode
- Unlock your OnePlus mobile if it’s locked, Now Press and Hold these two buttons at once, Power button on right Edge and Volume up button on the left edge on mobile.
- Keep pressing both the button until you see the Power off prompt on the screen.
- Now, again touch a Hold on Power off option on your mobile screen, until you see “Reboot to safe mode” prompt appear on the screen.
- Tap on Ok to confirm and Your Mobile will reboot once. These may take 20 to 35 seconds.
- When your mobile screen turn on, you will see Safe mode label at the bottom left corner, After that, you can test your Mobile and Find unresponsive app.
Exit OnePlus 8 & OnePlus 8 Pro in Safe Mode
- To back in to normal you have to manually exit Safe mode or Remove Safe Mode label appear on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Press and hold the power button on the right edge, And your mobile will vibrate. and at the same time, the OnePlus logo will appear on the screen. During the OnePlus logo appear, you have to press the Volume down button until you see the Safe mode label appear on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now, you oneplus mobile exit from Safe mode and Lebel will be removed when you see lock screen or Unlock the device.
- That’s it.
Thanks for visiting, Hope you enjoying and Fixing the Daily issues with your Oneplus mobile. Write back us in a comment for more help.