Hello guys, here in this article I will see you how to update your Android one plus mobile to Android 11. first of all here are some instructions you have to follow before update because some software glitches and errors might be not comfortable to use Android 11 with a regular routine. in the second part of this tutorial, you will learn how to Downgrade OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro from Android 11 to Android 10.
Key points we have to remember before Updater and oneplus mobile to Android 11
- Keep your Android mobile at least 30% charged.
- backup of your important data send media files to your PC or laptop for the downgrade purpose.
- you have a good internet connection to download 2 gigabytes of a file on your oneplus mobile.
- you can only download and install the Android 11 version on supported devices oneplus 8 and oneplus 8 Pro.
Follow The below steps to download Android 11 on your Android mobile and install
Click on the below download link to download the setup file on your Android mobile for oneplus 8 and oneplus 8 Pro
Once you download Android package from the bowling then you have to go,
- Open the settings on your oneplus mobile.
- find and Tap on system option.
- Now tap on system update.
Here in this screen, Now tap on the top right Settings icon, you have to find a local upgrade setup folder that is downloaded previously from the link given above. And choose the local upgrade option.
here we have to select the downloaded a package. so in this process, you don’t have to interrupt the setup and don’t turn off your mobile. set off will be completed itself it will take time and Reboot for Android mobile several times during the installation process.back to menu ↑
Downgrade oneplus 8 and oneplus 8 Pro mobile from Android 11 to Android 10 public
Most of the case download process will erase your mobile data completely so later your you can copy the back all data that is taken from your Android mobile. so we highly recommend taking a backup before upgrade your Android mobile. follow The below steps to downgrade your oneplus Android mobile.
- Again you have to download the Android 10 package file to your Android mobile from the given links below.
OnePlus 8 Pro:
- Note for Rar file or Skip this: once you download the package file, now find download a package file from the file manager and And rename this file and remove .zar from the filename, Find a Downloaded file in a File manager, and tap on Three dots more options button from the top right corner of the screen now tap on remember to change the file name.
- Open the setting App on your oneplus mobile > scroll to the system option and tap on it > now go to System update option. Now tap on the Gear icon and choose the Local Upgrade option.
- now select the downloaded package file. Here’ the rollback package and select it. Confirm the warning message, that you a lot about phone data will be erased during the downgrade process.
- Again You can check the Android 10 Stable version, for Any Software update is Pending for you from Settings > System > Software Update > Download And Update Software Package.
Hope you guys you have successfully Upgraded to Android 11 developer preview. and this article also learn you how to downgrade Android 11 to Android 10 stable version on your oneplus mobile.