Getting used to a new lifestyle after the pandemic it’s been a necessary event to make use of OTT platforms like meet, zoom, etc. As talking about this crisis it’s also become a major factor to use phones on a regular basis. In terms of the Samsung Galaxy S22, we have endorsed our all methods and tricks to make it useful for every user out there. So; to cope with the real world we need to develop a real solution.
Keeping the display on for a few minutes has been a default setting that has been provided by the company itself. To concur with this we have written down the basic solution to keep the display on for a longer period of time so you can easily perform the task without any interpretation.
Here are the few steps mentioned below:
- Kindly go for settings.
- Then search for screen timeout.
- You will be able to select it.
- You will be displayed in various time slot.
- You can also select “ NEVER ” on following the on-screen notations.
- Go to setting
- Search for “ Motions and gestures ”
- Toggle the Keep screen on while viewing feature to ON.
If you happened to make a longer screen awake it will also drain your battery efficiently.
There you go you are all set to turn on the screen while viewing some important documents or business conferences.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to keep the screen awake in Samsung Galaxy S22 Via Developer Options?
On working with developer options there is a way to resolve this by simple few steps to make your screen awake through this developing method. As such this can be more efficient rather the method discussed above.
To enable via developer mode in your Samsung Galaxy S22. kindly follow these steps:
- Go to settings.
- Go to “about phone” section.
- Go to build number.
- Tap multiple times or minimum about 7 times.
- Goto back settings.
- Search for System.
- Go to developer option.
- Toggle the stay awake bar
It will allow your device to stay awake for a longer period of time.
How will you enable screen awake in Samsung Galaxy S22 via Third-party apps?
This can be easily done if your device doesn’t support much of your use. Hence here by doing deep research by our research team we have come down to one application that is efficiently used by the user.
Follow these below steps:
- Go to the play-store and search for “Caffeine – Keep Screen On”
- Install it.
- It’s so user friendly that you just need to toggle or click once to on the feature
- Go to the Quick search panel settings.
- Tap to edit the settings.
- You will be able to see the coffee mug icon type structure to add.
P.S. if you don’t see the icon open the application once and enable or give access to the app as below image is displayed. You can also change the timeout manually .
- Toggle and add it the Quick search Panel.
After, adding it you can easily use it by just one-touch.