What is the meaning on Red LED light on Galaxy Buds Charging Case, Yellow LED light on Galaxy Buds Charging Case or Green LED light on Galaxy Buds charging case? Charging status of your Galaxy buds and its case is seen by lights, or we can say that we can know status through the light displayed on it. Through Galaxy buds, you can hear the music; you can talk while driving or doing some work without putting your mobile on the ears. This all-new earbud is launched by Samsung and has gained a lot of popularity in the market.
Here in this tutorial, we will show you that what each light of the buds and the charging case indicates.
Important! Galaxy Buds: Light status of Battery Indicator and Charging Case
1. Lights of earbuds are Red, Green, Yellow:
– If a continuously red light is on, then, earbuds are charging.
– If a continuously green light is on, then earbuds are fully charged.
– If red is flashing, then the charging on earbuds are stopped due to some abnormal causes.
2. RED, Yellow, Green LED Lights of the Charging case:
– If a continuously red light is on, then, it’s charging.
– If a continuously green light is on, then, it is fully charged.
– If red is flashing too fast, then the charging is stopped due to some abnormal causes.
– If a red light is flashing too slow, then the battery is low.
– If the red light is on after 5 seconds of a closing case, then the battery power is lower than 30%.
– If the yellow light is on after 5 seconds of a closing case, then the battery power is between 30% to 60%.
– If the green light is on after 5 seconds of a closing case, then the battery power is more than 60%.
– When the red light flashes on the charging case, then it indicates the power cut off.
– If a battery doesn’t show any indication as shown above, then disconnect the charger and reconnect it.
So by using these tips, you can know what each light indicates.