As we know, our smartphone always tracking our location to get the best mobile experience and update based on Geolocation. In this case, we don’t have to worry about it. But Some oneplus users against the annoying icon showing location emoticon on the OnePlus notification bar.
Follow the simple step and Change settings to hide or Stop Location tracking on OnePlus 8 Pro or OnePlus 8
Turn Off Location Service on Mobile
Swipe down the notification panel on OnePlus top edge,
And Tap on the Location service icon and Turn off location tracking on your mobile.
Still, the issues are not fixed, Follow the next solutions
Restart your Mobile and Clear the cache of your mobile
To restart Your Oneplus 8 Pro, press and hold both the power button and volume up button for two seconds, and you will see the Restart button one screen. Then tap restart. Your mobile will reboot once and start automatically after that.
Clear cache On OnePlus 8 Pro
- First, turn off your mobile by the press and Hold on the side power button for a few seconds. After turn off the power,
- The second steps are to Hold down the Volume down button side power button until you see the OnePlus logo on the screen.
- Draw pattern if enabled, then Select Language.
- Now Go to Wipe data > Cache option.
- Select Wipe Cache Option then Allow to Wipe click on Yes option.
- Select the Reboot option and Wait for the process for Your OnePlus 8 Pro wiping the tamp cache.
- Hope you fixed and Location icon (location emoticon icon) gone from the notification status bar on OnePlus 8 Pro or OnePlus 8.
Check for Software Update
Some internet software issues also creating a problem like this, So Keep your mobile updated with the latest Version and Also Update your Installed apps from the play store.
I’m signing off
Keep sharing these tips and tricks with someone. also, share your Feedback and personal experience with us on the comment box.