We know that Galaxy S9/S9Plus is more functional than Galaxy S8. That’s why company change personality and the settings to keep the battery for a long time. Here is the ideal solution for how to charge on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 plus with some handy tricks. Otherwise, Samsung Galaxy S9 has good quality chipset and processor set consume less battery as compared to the model of the Samsung model. Also Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus supporting wireless charging behave main issues regarding charging problems.
This is the troubleshooting article that fixes the slow charging problem in Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus.
Solution 1: Check and enable fast charging is enabled from settings
- You can control capacity of the air why we use wireless charging or wireless charging pad.
- Open the settings app on your Samsung Galaxy
- Tap on the device maintenance.
- Now find in tape on battery. Next tab owner dot icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- You are you can see advanced settings, now check here fast charging is enabled or not.
- That’s all, Charge your mobile while screen off turn off
Obviously, we can accept this for any smartphone device. The device can take power while display turns on. Show the smart way to fast quickly turn off screen, I don’t use over smartphone it is on charging. Some people enabling airplane mode automatically turn off wi-fi and cellular data and other GPS based location services.
But turning off galaxy S9 S9 Plus reach 50% charging 35 minutes as of my experience. And the ideal time for charge 20% takes 20 minutes.
solution 2: Don’t use charger 0r faulty cable charger
- Faulty or damaged charging cable sort out internal circuit or damaged charging port.
- Sometimes a harm the battery performance.
- I would like to recommend by original charger from Samsung store for your model number.
Solution 3: Restart your Galaxy S9 in safe mode to take the internal problem of your battery damage or Slow speed battery
- Turn off your device
- Press and hold the power button until you see Samsung logo on your screen.
- Quickly release cotton power. And can hold volume down button until your Galaxy S9 starting.
- When the safe mode appears on the screen release the volume down button and you are now in safe mode.
Solution 4: update the software program
- Samsung releases major bug fix and device performanc in this last time samsung gives update phone charging problem.
- So, why you are making late do fast and update your device as soon as possible.
Solution 5: Keep your charging port clean and dry
- Charging ports filled with dust particles or sends.
- You can clean up pop charging ports using soft process and wooden stick.
- If you are not exporting cleanup electronic devices like that so you can get help from your friends and technicians and experts.
Solution 6: wipe phone in factory reset
- first take data back up on the internal memory.
- power of your galaxy Oreo device.
- then press and hold the volume up & the Bixby key.
- after the press and hold the power key.
- in this process end, you will see the Green Android logo then release all keys. you will show” installing system update”
- and wait for some second.
- now press the volume down button some time to highlight “Wipe data/Factory reset”
- select and press the power button.
- press the volume button until you will show ” yes-delete all users data”
- press power button to select and start the process master reset.
- take some time it and appear one notice on your screen that Master reset is complete, and show you on your screen that “Reboot system now”
- now, press the power on button and start your device.
Above all are the solutions works on Samsung Galaxy S9 and s9 plus won’t charge or charging slowly. Don’t miss to write press back on other problem related to your Samsung Galaxy S9 S9 Plus. Also, you can share this post with your friends that easily fix top solutions to the present problem.
Was this post helpful? Submit Honest Feedback
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.