Motion Sense enables you to control the phone by waving your hand over the display. Pixel company gives us amazing features that are Motion Sense. Pixel device gives the best features but in which the Motion Sense feature is extraordinary. motion sense a new system that allows handling your device by simply waving your hand over the display, guys now you can quickly handle your device without unlocking the screen. now in japan, this facility not available but it is coming in 2020.
Note: if you start battery saver mode OR Airplane mode, Motion Sense is disabled.
Motion Sense For Pixel 4 Guide, Issues, Supported Countries and Apps
How To Enable/Disable Motion Sense On Pixel Android Device.
here we share with you how to turn on the motion sense process on your device. some people do not like this amazing feature. Are you turning off Motion Sense because of not Working? in our article gives you both process How TO Enable/Disable Motion Sense On Pixel Android Device.
Motion Sense is an easy and speedy Process to Control Our Device. Let’s see How Can Turn Motion Sense on or off.
1. Tap Setting Gear Icon.
2. Tap System.
3. Tap Motion Sense.
4. Enable Motion Sense.
if you dint like this feature you can disable it.
above the same process only Disable Motion Sense.
Now, Motion Sense is active on your device Let’s see what is the change of device.
When Motion Sense is On and Active on Pixel…
- >you can see the blue glow at the top of the screen that means a quick gesture is available and you just used these features.
- >motion Sense is not a camera, its give work when you’re nearby but it does not tell you who are you?
- >These all processes maintain your device. already Motion Sense setting is available on your device. it’s not sent to Google.
- Turn off Battery Saver Mode and airplane mode. Otherwise, Motion sense will not work.
Fix Problems With Quick Gestures/ Motion Sense Not Working
sometimes these quick gestures not working/ stopped work, that time what to do? let’s see how to troubleshoot quick gestures.
Quick Question: Does Motion Sense work when the screen is off or while in a different app?
- When your hand reaches toward the mobile, Mobile detects your hand-palm moment when screen is off. Yes, It will work.
Pixel 4 Soli verdict: It’s good!
You just have to know how to swipe and then it works really well.
Check this out.
What works best is what you see toward the end of the demo – a quick fling of the palm, no need to use the full arm motion. Works pretty much 100% if you do that. pic.twitter.com/N38FjWpaWP
— Artem Russakovskii (@ArtemR) October 18, 2019
- > First Check Which Country in you live. seriously…friend, it not jock. Because of Every Country Not Approved To Motion Sense. Motion Sense will work in only the most European countries and the US, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Taiwan and exploring more in the near future [See Full list here in next..].
- > Turn Off Your Device And Then Agin Turn On It.
- > And Still Not Fix It, Remove Your Screen Guard Or Mobile Cover/Case. guys, Always Use a Protector that Does not Cover Your Mobile Screen Top Area.
- > Turn Off Motion Sense Option and Then Turn On It.
Motion Sense Supported Countries List – 53 Regions in World
- American Samoa
- Czech Republic
- French Guiana
- French Indian Ocean Territories (both MCCs are listed)
- French Polynesia
- New Caledonia
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Barthélemy
- Saint Martin
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- United States Virgin Islands
- Wallis and Futuna
Skip Song Supported Song App Using Motion Sense
Below Apps are supporting Skip Song with your moton sense on Pixel 4. If you are in the region where motion sense not working but if you are using the Song app outside of restricted countries list, then it will work.
- Amazon Music
- Apple Music
- TIDAL Music
- Wynk Music
- Gaana Music
- YouTube Music
- Google Play Music
- Hungama Music
- 지니 뮤직 (Genie Music)
- 벅스 (Bugs Music)
- Napster Music
- Spotify Stations
- Deezer Music Player
Need More help and Questions? Share with us in below comment box. Thank you!