Split screen feature on Google pixel 3 and Google pixel 3 XL is really useful for access multiple apps at the same time. After enabling half screen on Google pixel 3/ Google pixel 3 XL. For example, you can open Google news and any video or text chatting apps home screen, that allows you to share news via chat with your friend. Also, you can
drag URL, image, and videos directly from the News app to a social app. Right now most the smartphones allowed to use a split screen that we can enable with the same way like here.
Use Split screen on Google pixel 3 and pixel 3 XL: Two Apps on One Screen
- First of all view all the apps in split-screen mode, we can find the recently used or open all the apps in app switcher screen that’s called recent screen as well.
- Now tap on this app icon that shows in the preview of the app, you will see the expandable Menu option which is app info and split screen option.
- Select split-screen and the app will automatically put in the half of the screen and that is accessible in the specific half screen only.
- And another half screen, you need to select another app that we want to use side by side on the screen. in the Second half screen, you will also find the app switcher. Pick up another app that you want to share.
- Also, you can adjust the size of the partition by scrolling down or up Slider or Divider of the two apps.
Delete or exit the split screen window for half screen mode on Google pixel 3 and Google pixel 3 XL
- Tap and hold on a slider to the bottom of the screen, and the multi-windows mode will automatically close and the screen goes into normal mode.
The features are really amazing and interesting that feel like desktop or laptop computer. Without waste of time start using split screen on Google pixel 3 and Google pixel 3 XL. Also, use any smartphone that we will cover in the next article.
Like it and Share it with your friends to get more tips and tricks on OnePlus 6t in free. Feel free to comment us if you found something missing in this article “How to Use and Enable Split Screen on Google Pixel 3/ Pixel 3 XL or Half screen/ Side by Side App” and share your idea.