Whatsapp is the most popular application available in every smartphone like Oneplus, Samsung, Redmi, Lenovo, Mi, Motorola and Oppo. It is been used for sending and receiving messages and images. here we talk about WhatsApp Crashes When Sending Photos Through The App On OnePlus 7 pro, 7T, 7, 6T, 6…
My readers massage me that My WhatsApp crashes regularly when I try to send photos via the app. also many users are complaining that their WhatsApp is being closed automatically when we sending Photos Through The App. so guys, here we share with short and useful tips to solve your whatsapp Crashes issue on OnePlus android device.
When Sending Photos Through The App: WhatsApp Crashes On OnePlus
Your whatsapp doesn’t give work properly maybe your home/office, mobile Internet Connection is weak. so you cant send photos and videos.check internet connection is the primary solution. here our hand many easy tips to fix whatsapp bugs. let’s see some possible troubleshooting tips to stop whatsapp crash while sending photos and videos through the app.
Restart/Reboot WhatsApp: How to Restart whatsapp on Oneplus
- Tap the button on the left of the home button
- and close the app from there. or/ close whatsapp app. and after a few seconds open it again.
- if it doesn’t work then you just restart/Reboot your android device.
but still not fix the issue, but suddenly will happen again. It also happens when attaching photos in Gmail. again Reboot your device.back to menu ↑
- first, uninstall WhatsApp.
- Find and Tap setting app.
- Apps & notifications.
- Now install WhatsApp again.
- Go to Play Store,
- Search for WhatsApp.
- Tap install under WhatsApp Messenger.its simple.
Low network troubleshooting
- Check your mobile internet connection,
- Check Wi-Fi.
Used Multiple accounts
WhatsApp allows using Multiple whatsApp account on a single android mobile device. That means if you are using multiple WhatsApp Account on different WhatsApp application then you will be affected by this problem. if possible, Use only one WhatsApp account on one android mobile only.back to menu ↑
Most probably you WhatsApp crashes when sending photos trough the app because your phone may be hung, So first free up your Android Storage Space on your Android device.
- > Update whatsapp latest Android version on Android Phone.
- > Close background app that you dont need now.
- > Disable gallery app. Download Google photos
- > Still not fix, you can use google drive. open Google Photos and share the image via WhatsApp from there.
- > Cleared storage and cache.
These all are useful ideas to fix WhatsApp Crashes When Sending Photos Through The App On OnePlus. Share this solution with oneplus users and android users. keep reading my article, I will give you a new important solution & tips that can help you. have a nice day.