Are you an LG GRAM 17 user and facing the microphone issues as same as me? Here, let me help with the issues related to it. Recently many of the users have faced some major issues related to their microphones. so here we share with you where is the microphone located on the windows system and microphone related all issues I can solve easily. go with my article and fix your microphone not working, how can I enable/disable microphone LG GRAM 17 and you can easily update the driver from using this article.
Here we discuss few problems resulting in the solution as suggested. follow the Below section step by step and fix the microphone issue.
Where Is The Microphone Located On The Laptop?
A microphone is the smallest hole allocated in the LG GRAM 17 model. Microphones are real-time issues to the laptop.
The LG GRAM has an integrated camera in the laptop itself. So, if your model consists of an Integrated camera then you would have noticed a small tiny hole i.e., your microphone beside the camera. That’s where the microphone is located.
Why Is My Microphone Not Working On My LG GRAM 17?
These issues can be occurred due to the inactive of the microphone or not been identified by the device.
To overcome this issue we have come to a solution by once adjusting the sound in your device or you can check the below problem discussed on how to enable the microphone.
Follow these steps :
- Go to the sound icon in the bottom right of your screen and click sounds as shown.
- Then you will be seeing to the many options go to the recording tab, click on the microphone tab, and set it as the default option.
- Go for the properties in the microphone tab.
- Check for the levels tab, then make sure you drag the microphone slider all the way to its max and click ok.
- Now you can check if the changes are applied or not and make sure to check if the microphone has been working or not. if still not you can check the below solutions too.
How Do I Enable My Microphone?
Enabling the microphone on your device can be an issue for a user. Here I will show you the basics steps to follow:
- Go to the Start, then right-click on the icon of microphone privacy settings.
- Under it allow apps to access the microphone section and if the toggle is off, make it on
How Do I Update The Driver?
To update the drivers the LG GRAM laptops have their pre-loaded application also know as “ LG Update Centre ”. to update the driver you can download or update through these applications.
Here are some steps to follow to download and update the drivers:
- You can click the update as shown according to the figure.
- Now you go to the LG update center and do the update as suggested on screen.
- You can check if any update is there and install it. After installing kindly reboot your device.